AIM
sfgdsg

I Am Metal Slug I Am Metal Slug

Cool

and FYI, the game is called Metal Slug because of the "metal slugs"... y'know... bullets....

BMack24 responds:

i know. read the description.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

whoa

...what is wrong with you? lol

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Cool

Skillfully made, had some cool concepts, but the overall feeling i got from it was 'huh?'. I think what killed it for me was that whole relationship with the girl (princess presumably). He meets her once, takes her to a back alley, gives her something she probably has hundreds of and wouldnt care for, kisses her, some dude inexplicably shoots her in the back, he goes into this reflection of all his memories of this chick he met 2 seconds ago, then aladdin....turns... into a karate dog. Still, it was entertaining.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Nice music...

... but this seemed more like an advertisement than another take on an awesome idea. It was like watching some fan's over-the-top tribute or something. Over all it was cool to watch, but seriously lacked the humor that the 1st one had... Music kicked some ass though, as always.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

brilliant

how in the living hell did this score so low?

Dad's Home Dad's Home

omfg

this was fucking awesome... right up until the concert part but still on the whole this was damn good. Very imaginative, good animation and direction, and just flat out fucking funny. top 10

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

nice

The best aspect of this is the artwork by far. In fact its sadly the only really good thing in this movie, but its so good you get the bomb ass score. The animation was so-so at best and the story and voice acting were horrid, though the quality of the sound was very good. If you got a decent writer to team up with, you would be one of the greats no doubt.

Super Metroid Super Metroid

You already submitted this

And you cant tell me you didnt because I left you a review to which you responded on the first time you submitted. Strangely enough you deleted that account so I cant post the link... lol.

It was ok before and its not any different now. Try making something else lol.

Quimera responds:

Lol, its only that last time I got a little mad, i only got 2.9, knowing i'd deserve something as I do now, but actually, i removed many bugs, that's why i sent it again! many little details!

KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

hahahaha

LoL wtf. Enchanted uzis? This was hilarious. Very well done though.

WISE SOUL WISE SOUL

Better than i thought

This was good man. Deserves a higher score.